A high character combo guard with superior defensive skills, proven on and off court leadership skills and a team first approach to the game of basketball seeking an opportunity to compete at a high level for a European, South American, Asian, or Australian Professional Basketball Organization
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Proven leadership skills, motivating and inspiring collaboratively a diverse range of teams and players at the collegiate and semi-professional level of basketball.
· Defensive minded player willing to be a coach on the court and compete for minutes.
· Capable three level scoring threat and offensively gifted player
· Knowledgeable in multidimensional defensive and offensive schemes and basketball positions including:
· Operating from the Point Guard Position and disrupting an opponent’s plan of attack while distributing the ball diplomatically to his team’s scoring threats
· Playing the Shooting Guard/Small Forward position to thwart an opponent’s game plan and defend the pick and roll effectively
· Ability to be a Three and Defend player with a reliable ability to shoot the corner 3 pointers as an outlet for his organization’s offense
· Willingness to learn the native language and adapt of his organization’s cultural norms.
PROFESSIONAL Basketball Profile
Height: 6’4’’, 193 cm Weight: 204 lbs, 92.53 kg Date of Birth: April 20th, 1990 aged 27
Career Statistics: 9.2 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds
PROFESSIONAL BAKETBALLL EXPERIENCE
New Orleans Pelicans Summer League, National Basketball Association 2017 – 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
· A mini-camp participant where his basketball skills translated into a roster spot for the Pelicans’ summer league roster
· Earned playing time for his team and demonstrated his on ball defensive skills
Fort Wayne Flite, Central Basketball Association 2016 – 2016
Fort Wayne, Indiana
· A vital member playing critical lockdown defense on the 2016 CBA Championship squad, 2016 CBA All-Defensive Team selection, played multiple positions on the court concurrent with his team needs.
· Maintained a leadership position of captaincy to safeguard his organization’s players against complacency, mental fatigue, and off court distractions in route to an undefeated season.
· Ensured his organization was represented with class, dignity, and a winning approach to basketball at all times.
Chicago Force, Midwest Professional Basketball Association 2014 – 2015
· Participated in a grassroots organization in pursuit of developing his basketball growth.
· Effectively exhibited his on court versatility by averaging a career best in points, rebounds, and assists.
· Promoted an atmosphere dedicated to winning, community enrichment, and proven leadership directed toward team and organizational orientated goals
Chicago State University, NCAA Division 1 Athlete 2011 – 2013
· Team captain playing with a high basketball IQ for the respected Chicago area coach Tracy Dildy.
· Successfully led his team to the 2013 Great West Conference Championship alongside Hall of Famer Scottie
· Competed against a rigorous non-conference schedule that included top notch NCAA programs such as Ohio State University, Norte Dame University, Indiana University, DePaul University, and University of Las Vegas.
Chicago State University, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Communications Media Arts and Theater, December 2013
AWARDS AND HONORS
2016 Central Basketball Association All-Defensive Team
2016 Central Basketball Association Champions
2016 Central Basketball Association, Fort Wayne Flite Undefeated Season
2015 National Basketball Association Development League Tryout Invitee, Reno Bighorns
2013 Great West Conference Champions
2013 Chicago State University Team Captain
Fort Wayne Flite vs Peoria Panthers (Full Game):